Your contribution opens the door to GREAT FUTURES.
We know you care about Massena and want to see a bright future for the children and teens who are growing up here now.
Supporting the Boys & Girls Club of Massena will be the best possible investment in one of the North Country’s greatest assets: our youth. It will positively affect the Massena area as a whole, not only now, but for decades to come.
Our community is depending on your assistance and generosity to lend a hand to our efforts. To join us, you can make your gift by completing our Pledge Form or you can make a one-time donation by clicking on the Donate Now button at right.
We thank you in advance for your support, on behalf of the children of the Massena area who will carry on the great traditions of our community in the years to come. Thank you for helping to open the door to great futures!
It’s Time To Invest In Our Kids
- Massena is not the retirement community people think it is. Almost one fourth of our residents are under the age of 18.
- When do kids need the most support? Between 2 pm and 6 pm an increasing amount of kids find themselves without adult care or supervision. Our young people need access to responsible adults who care about them, especially during these critical hours.
- Kids are the future of a greater Massena. They grow into the people who get involved in our community. They are our future employees, business owners and community leaders, and they will make a difference in the lives of children yet to come. The kind of town we’ll have tomorrow is taking root in the lives of our kids today.
- Helping low-income families expand opportunities for their kids makes sense and is especially needed now. Over 25% of area kids come from families at or below the poverty level. The Club gives kids of all economic backgrounds the place and programs to BE GREAT.
Campaign Gift Giving Levels
- Silver Sponsor: Gifts of $500
- Gold Sponsor: Gifts of $2,500
- Platinum Sponsor: Gifts of $5,000
- Naming Opportunity Gifts: $5,000 to $100,000
Note: Naming Opportunities may be shared between several donors.
Special Note on Endowment Gifts
Planned gifts and legacy gifts of all sizes are very welcome and will help to provide a source of annual income to support annual Club operations for years to come. Our Endowment Committee will be happy to meet with you and make the arrangements needed.
How you can help…
You can make a tremendous difference in the lives of children in our community for decades to come. Please consider contributing to the Campaign For Our Kids.
Contact us by sending an email to email@example.com or calling (315) 250-7806 to discuss your involvement in this important effort. Or, simply submit the following form: