Your contribution opens the door to GREAT FUTURES.
We know you care about Massena and want to see a bright future for the online casino children and teens who are growing up here now.
Supporting the Boys & Girls Club of Massena will be the best possible investment in one of the North Country’s greatest assets: our youth. It will positively affect the Massena area as a whole, not only now, but for decades to come.
Our community is depending on your assistance and generosity to lend a hand to our efforts. To join us, you can make your gift by completing our Pledge Form or you can make a one-time donation by clicking on the Donate Now button at right.
We thank you in advance for your support, on behalf of the children of the Massena area who will carry on the great traditions of our community in the years to come. Thank you for helping to open the door to great futures!
It’s Time To Invest In Our Kids
- Massena is not the retirement community people think it is. Almost one fourth of our residents are under the age of 18.
- When do kids need the most support? Between 2 pm and 6 pm an increasing amount of kids find themselves without adult care or supervision. Our young people need access to responsible adults who care about them, especially during these critical hours.
- Kids are the future of a greater Massena. They grow into the people who get involved in our community. They are our future employees, business owners and community leaders, and they will make a difference in the lives of children yet to come. The kind of town we’ll have tomorrow is taking root in the lives of our kids today.
- Helping low-income families expand opportunities for their kids makes sense and is especially needed now. Over 25% of area kids come from families at or below the poverty level. The Club gives kids of all economic backgrounds the place and programs to BE GREAT.
Major Gift Giving Levels
Naming Opportunity Gifts – $5,000 to $50,000
Major Gifts Donors may choose to fund all or part of one of these Naming Opportunities:
- Game Room/Multipurpose Area – $50,000
- Kitchen – $30,000
- Arts Studio – $25,000
- Learning Center – $25,000
- Teen Lounge – $25,000
- Technology Center – $25,000
- Board/Meeting Room – $25,000
- Office – $25,000 – RESERVED
- Reception Desk – $10,000 – RESERVED
- Landscaping – $10,000
Note: Naming Opportunities may be shared between several donors. Naming Opportunity Donors will be prominently identified on the recognition plaque to be displayed in the room or area selected. Naming Opportunity Donors will also be recognized as Builders on the Campaign recognition wall.
Champion Gifts – $1,000 to $2,500
Gifts at this level will help to furnish and equip the new Boys & Girls Club building.
Our Champion Donors can pick from a list of items to be named in their honor, and will be recognized as Heroes on the Campaign recognition wall inside the Club building.
Leadership Gifts – $500
Gifts at this level will help expand the Boys & Girls Club into a full-time program open to all youth in the Massena area.
Leadership Donors will be prominently recognized as Leaders on the “Our Kids, Our Community” Campaign recognition wall inside the Club building.
Many Hearts and Hands Gifts – Donations below $500
The names of all “Many Hearts and Hands” Donors will also be permanently recognized on the “Our Kids, Our Community” Campaign recognition wall. This is the Club we are building together, and gifts of any amount are needed and appreciated.
Angel Gift – $500,000
This special gift will be placed entirely in the Endowment Fund, providing the investment needed for the endowment to immediately begin generating income to sustain the Club in perpetuity.
In recognition of this significant and long-lasting contribution, the Boys & Girls Club of Massena building will be named in honor of our Angel Donor.
Special Note on Endowment Gifts
Planned gifts and legacy gifts of all sizes are very welcome and will help to provide a source of annual income to support annual Club operations for years to come. Our Endowment Committee will be happy to meet with you and make the arrangements needed.
How you can help…
You can make a tremendous difference in the lives of children in our community for decades to come. Please consider contributing to the Campaign to establish the Boys & Girls Club of Massena. Click on the links below for more information and a pledge form:
If you have any questions, please send an email to email@example.com or call (315) 250-7806. Or, if you would like members of our Campaign Committee to meet with you to discuss your involvement in this important effort, simply submit the following request: